On Saturday, March 16, 2019, Le Bascala Hall in Bruguières vibrated to the rhythm of speakers initiated to sciences, traditions and philosophies. They were invited by Femmes Internationales Murs Brisés (FIMB) for the second opus of the Oath of Humanity© Meetings. The first edition brought together the major religions in March 2018.
The speakers shared their answers to the question: What are we doing for a better world? in front of a careful audience. They wished to show their support for the Oath of Humanity, which begins with «To live on a planet in peace is the hope of all human beings ... ».
They have been simple, humble and respectful:
- Sheikh Khaled Bentounes (video): Spiritual Leader of the Alâwiyya Sufi Order, Founding President of AISA ONG Internationale and of the Muslim Scouts of France, Founding member of the French Council of Muslim Worship, Initiator of the International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- Prof. Konstantin G. Korotkov: aura photography - expert in physics, biophysics, psychophysiology, integrative medicine.
- Bernard Montaud: founder of nuclear psychology and body psychoanalysis - Gitta Mallasz’ comrade (author of Talking with Angels).
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Charbonier (video): anaesthetist – expert in extraneuronal intuitive consciousness.
- Nicole Dron: Near-Death experiencer, writer and lecturer - testimony of life after death.
- Serge Toussaint: Grand Master of the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (A.M.O.R.C.) - non-religious, apolitical, and worldwide philosophical movement, recognized as an organization providing a public service because of its contribution to culture, education and peace.
- Mintze van der Velde: Teachings of Alice A. Bailey - Secretary General Lucis Trust (Geneva) and Director World Goodwill (Geneva).
- Evelyne Mesquida: Founding Director of Femmes Internationales Murs Brisés – Worldwide mutual help network. To conclude the event, she has called on our sense of responsibility, and respect for all diversities.
The Oath of Humanity© is a moral contract that also implies the idea of action. Support is being provided for a shelter for young female students, a project headed by Msgr. Samir Nassar, Maronite Archbishop of Damascus (Syria). During the evening, a call for donations was made.
The convention ended in an inspired performance of The Blue Swan Guild, FIMB’s artistic company. The 20 non-professional dancers, of all ages and all morphologies, are accustomed to great stages (Casino de Paris, La Mutualité, Geneva ...). They have conveyed the state of mind of non-violence to the audience.
Save The Date
April 4, 2020
for the 3rd Oath of Humanity© Meeting
on Education, Humanitarian aid, Ecology.
VAN DER VELDE